Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Birthday party at the park

Mom, dont you see I dont have time for pictures!




The birthday boy! (Nico) Ms. Betty organizing the kids for musical chairs.Connor and Nico were too busy playing with their automobiles!Connor and Ms. Betty

Connor went to Nico's 2nd birthday party at the park and had such a good time! The weather was perfect, he really could have been in shorts it was so warm. Nico is Ms. Betty's (Connors caregiver when I work) third child, so him and Connor have become pretty good buddies since they spend 3 days out of every week together. Connor LOVES the park and I pretty much chased him everywhere. He was so worn out when we got home. Happy Birthday Nico!

1 comments:

Brett&Hillary said...

Hello Connor!!! Are those little bitty Shox's you have on??? Connor you are such a handsome boy with the most pricless expressions!!
We love you so much!!!!

Love Uncle Brett and Aunt Hillary