Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Friday, April 11, 2008

A New Look



At Christmas Darby gave me a "welcome" applique for my wall in our new house. It came from Uppercase Living, which Darby sells now. I love it and still havent put it up yet because of the location where I want it still hasnt been painted yet. I am hoping to get to that soon! I got a catalog and I am now totally addicted. I have found so many cute things that I would like to do, things for Connors big boy room that he will have one day soon, etc. I ended up ordering the monogram for our stairway wall and thought it was perfect for the large spot on the wall that I was unsure what to do with. I plan on adding family pictures on both sides of it eventually, but for now we are enjoying having something on the wall. We painted this area this winter so I was able to apply this one! It is so easy to apply and you can put it on lots of different surfaces. You might have seen the picture of the one I made for Hillary and Brett, that was put on the canvas. This is great if you want to be able to move it around the house. If you are interested in seeing a catalog or ordering, you can contact Darby or check out their website.

1 comments:

Darby said...

Thanks for the advertisement, Tara! Your new UL looks amazing!!! That is such a perfect spot for it! I can't wait to see it in person very soon!