Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Hillary's Shower



Me and Hillary

Me, Hillary, and Aunt Linda

Lydia (Hillary's Mom), Hillary, and my Mom


The favors (teapot cookie with assorted teas)
Arent these pretty? Mom made them, I think they should sell them online!Gift table
Guest Book The yummy food!

Target gift cards are always a good thing!A vase that matches Hillary's dishesI love this picture! Isnt Hillary so cute!Mom thought it was only appropriate for Hillary to get a teapot at her tea shower! This was my gift to Hillary. I love Uppercase Living! I think I am addicted now...




It is hard to believe that the wedding is less than 2 months away! Hillary and Brett are both getting very excited! Hillary's plate is pretty full with school, work, and trying to finish the final preparations for the wedding! I think that it is all starting to sink in that she will soon be Mrs. Neal! The shower was great! The tea room was the perfect place for a bridal shower. The gift giving is just getting started, there are three more showers to go. I think Brett and Hillary are going to be pretty much set, once it is all over with!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

it is nice that there is now a tea room in the family for things like that.. how awesome! i know hillary was so excited with your gift too! that is SO pretty :) I may just have to check out some uppercase living myself ha! how do i do that?

Brett&Hillary said...

Tara my shower was just so amazing!! You guys did the most wonderful job!! You took great pictures too, I think I look tired in them and then I read what you wrote and thought to myself, Man you ARE tired, LOL!!!!

Thank you for such a great gift, the shower and our intial!! Brett really loved it and all of our gifts!!!

You are so good to us!!! We love you so much!!!

The Davis Family said...

How cute is the tea room!!

Darby said...

It looks like you all had such an amazing time! I am so sad that I had to miss out on all the fun! The UL project turned out awesome!!! I hope to see you very soon!