Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Another day of vacation...

Our garage door spring snapped last night, thus we cant get my car (never mind...VAN) out of the garage. Darn! I guess I will have to stay at home another day. Blah..blah... Ha! We have started our spring cleaning so this will force me to finish cleaning out those closets and take stuff to Goodwill! YIPPEE! Not much else to do on this dreary day. Oh how I yearn for spring!

2 comments:

Betty said...

Yes...I am ready for Spring!!!
Have fun with the closet cleaning!!

Tara said...

Ha! You know I will. I will be thinking and praying for you today Betty! I know how hard it is to see your beloved old pet sick. It is hard to say goodbye. I hope that it is nothing big and they will be able to give him some meds to make him feel brand new again!