Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Check this out!

I would like to invite all of you to visit this new blog for the English Garden Tea Room. As many of you know this is the tea room that my mom owns along with my aunt. Instead of keeping up a website, they decided to create this blog for their customers. If you are ever in the Gallatin area, you should visit! The food is great, however I know I am biased since it is my Mom who heads up the kitchen. They also have a gift shop with unique items for everyone's taste. You should check it out!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of Connor. He is so cute. He's such a sweet little one!

Kim Thompson