Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oldies, but goodies!

Brett had recently scanned some old family pictures and as I was going through them I can across these that I thought were too cute!

Pretty sure we must have been watching TV. I can still remember sitting in this exact spot watching Fraggle Rock on the rather large wood TV console.
I think this was my Aunt Janice's wedding.

I remember this dress well. I loved it!

Ha! Doesnt every kid love playing in the clothes basket!

Aww yes...the "big wheel"!
Boy, was I a scary witch. Pretty sure I won the Halloween costume contest at school that year!

3 comments:

Denira Baird Williams said...

in that last picture Brett and Connor look a lot alike!!!

Lindsey said...

what a treasure to have these pictures... love them!

Betty said...

These are priceless!!!
I could sit and look at old photos all day long...