Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Me... just one year ago!


Holy Cow! This picture brings back so many feelings... joy, excitement, anxiousness, nervousness, wondering, discomfort, exhaustion, hunger (I was hungry all the time!), and more JOY! I cant believe that this was me a year ago! Even though I enjoyed being pregnant for the most part, lets just say that I am so happy that Connor is on the outside of me now!

5 comments:

The Rue Family said...

You have got to be the cutest prego I have ever seen! Although I'm sure you didn't feel very cute at the time. LOL

Lindsey said...

man how much things can change in just one year huh? :) you were a beautiful pregnant woman!

Brett&Hillary said...

I hope I look as good as you did!! I thought the whole time, how being Pregnant made you have such a beautiful glow. You look just a great as a new mom too!!! I hope I am as lucky!!!

The Davis Family said...

Wow I cannot believe that was a year ago!!

Anonymous said...

You always looked very pretty! Everyone was amazed at you even right after Mr. Connor was born. I had a blast with you all this weekend. The football game was a lot of fun and definitely seeing my favorite little man!!! I love you guys... An Am