Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween 2007


I learned to clap last week. Now it is all I want to do!

Connor with all of his princesses!
Gavin, Caly, Ava, Connor, Aubriana, and Emma
Marabeth and the kiddos Come back here Flounder! Marabeth, Jon (being silly), Micheal, and Aidan Mommy with Humpty Dumpty! Daddy and Humpty


Hmmm... whats this stuff that Mommy keeps giving out?



Introducing Humpty Dumpty... Connor's first Halloween was a blast! We spent the first few hours trick or treating with our friends Jon, Beth, Caly (Belle- yellow dress) and Emma (Cinderella- blue dress), Micheal, Marabeth (Mermaid), and Aidan (spider man), Wade, Mary, Ava (other blue dress), Aubriana (Snowwhite), and Gavin (Flounder). We had so much fun walking around with them, even though Connor didnt get any candy to show for it. We figured that he would have a hard time eating it with all of his 4 teeth. He loved seeing all of the costumes and lights from the pumpkins! Everyone loved his costume! He was the hit of the party!

We left that party and went back to our neighborhood to see all of our neighbors and to hand out the candy that we had bought. We still had so much left that Connor decided it was time he learned what this stuff was all about. He played with all of the different ones for a while and decided that Skittles are his favorite!

I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween! I wonder what Connor will be next year....Stay tuned!

12 comments:

Lindsey said...

GREAT costume! I love it :)

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh he is too cute!! What a fun Halloween. I love the Humpty Dumpty costume. I have never seen that one. I can't believe that you and Brad didn't dress up! I am so glad that you guys enjoyed Connor's first Halloween!!

Brett&Hillary said...

Connor you looked so adorable in your costume!!! I bet everyone just loved you to pieces!!!

Anonymous said...

what an adorable costume! he looks so cute! did you give him any candy? hayden had his first sucker and then i realized it had gum in it so i had to take it away...he got really mad! haha...love you guys!

Ashley said...

He is too cute in his costume...good pick!

Darby said...

I LOVE the costume! What a cute Humpty Dumpty!!! It looks like yall had a great Halloween! Miss yall!!!

Wadsworth Family- said...

Connor,I love your costume! I bet your guys had a really good time. Happy Halloween!

Nikki said...

Connor is just the cutest thing!! I love the costume. He is already the little ladies man!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Oh my gosh, he is precious! Wish we could have been there so Kiley could trick or treat with him. She was a little jealous with all those girls around her man! I thought about you last night, b/c I was thinking of all those times me, you, Darby and Brett went every year! Miss you!

The Davis Family said...

Best costume by far!! Perfect fit for him!

Denira Baird Williams said...

TOO CUTE!!!!

Tabitha said...

I love Connor's costume! It's so funny! I'm glad you all had a good night. We miss you all!