Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Monkey on my back!







Meet my new friend ( we still havent given him a name yet), my new monkey from the San Diego Zoo. An Am and Pete brought him back to me from the zoo, in addition to my very own monkey t shirt and leapord puppet book. I love puppets and ma-ma and me have been having fun playing with Mr. Leapord. As for Mr. Monkey, he goes everywhere I go. We have become best pals!
Connor

We had a wonderful visit this weekend from An Am (Aunt Amanda). She came down on Saturday morning and stayed through Sunday. We spent most of the time playing at home, visiting downtown Franklin, going to a bonfire/cookout, and driving around the area to enjoy the beautiful scenery for this time of year. Thanks An Am for spending your weekend with us. We look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks when we come down for the UT game! Thanks for Connors new things, and to Pete too! He is so lucky to have so many people that love him and want to spoil him! Sorry I dont have any pics of the weekend besides the monkey ones. We were so busy we forgot to take any...
Mama/Tara

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Conner is the cutest little boy I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

I had an absolute blast. I am so thankful for Mr. Connor. I can't wait to see you all in two weeks and I know his Grannie and Pops are excited beyond belief. They have not seen him in a while but it seems that time is going to allow us all to get together more often over the next month. I hated leaving my little buddy, but it won't be long. Good luck naming the monkey... See you all soon.
An Am

Anonymous said...

Brad, Brian said you can't have anything nice :)
sorry Tara.
I can't believe believe how happy he is. He is beautiful.which game are you all going to be here for?

Love you all

Brian, Benita and Rachel