Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A different look






After seeing Lacy's pictures of Kiley, it inspired me to take some this morning using the color feature on my camera. Some of them are out of focus, but I thought some of them turned out pretty cute! Funny story to tell you all about... These pictures were taken this morning after following Connor up the stairs. I was watching him this time! This past weekend, Brad and I were downstairs doing different chores when it got VERY quiet. I called for Connor and looked in every room down here and Connor was not to be found. I thought what the heck and took off up the stairs and there he was, one step away from being in the bonus room! That means he went up one flight, passed the landing, and up another flight in a matter of seconds! He usually crawls to the first step and just sits there. We have had a gate for a while but it stays at the top of the stairs, now we will have to keep it at the bottom too! Brad didnt believe me that Connor had done this, so I took him to the bottom and walked to the top and he crawled up to me like he had done it a thousand times before. It just amazes me how things just click with them. I expect any day that he will do this by walking for the first time. He has been taking one or two steps this past weekend, so we will see!

4 comments:

Brett&Hillary said...

I LOVE his suprise face!! It is so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great! Did Mr. Connor get a haircut? He looks so handsome! I cannot believe he can make it up all your steps!!! I will see yall in just a few days!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the "WHO ME" looks. He is just a doll.

Hope to you all soon.
Lydia

Tabitha said...

Great pictures! He is so cute. The gates only work for so long. Matthew climbed over it and went up the stairs yesterday. Hope you guys are doing good. We miss you!