Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Shower for Baby Drew

Me, Darby, Casey & (baby Drew), and Lacy

Me and Casey & (baby Drew)
Doesn't Casey look terrific? Casey- pregnancy definitely agrees with you!Me and DarbyThis picture came out a little blurry, I might need to get one from one of you guys. My camera wasnt on the right setting. Darn!Connor and Darby
I was trying to get Connor to smile. He decided to show us his cheerios instead...Me, Connor, Sailor, and Nikki
Connor REALLY liked Sailors pretty hair!Lacy, Kiley, Connor, and Me
Husband and wife finally meet! Ha! Arent they a cute couple already?!

Lacy, Kiley, Me, Connor, Sailor, and Nikki
This weekend we traveled back to Rockwood to go to Casey's shower, given by Darby and Lacy. It was so great to see everyone with their babies and get to see Casey before hers arrives! Another boy is on the way! Casey got so many wonderful gifts. Connor really enjoyed getting to show off his new walking skills in front of the ladies. He really loved getting to meet Sailor, Kiley, and Brody. We are really bummed that we didnt get to see Kellye and Cole, we got there too late. It is was so great to see old friends and the new additions! Ok, Darby your next!! Ha! Ha!




3 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

I agree, Darby is next!! HA! We had such a great time seeing you! I am so glad that Connor and Kiley were finally able to meet! We can't wait to get together again soon and really catch up. It felt so rushed!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you all were able to make the trip in! It was great to see you all! I will be making a trip to see yall soon so we can actually visit! Love yall!

Casey said...

I'm so glad that I got to see you and connor last weekend, I had such a great time!! Somehow I didn't get any pictures of us, so I may need you to send me a couple!