Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

My first Valentine from my sweetie!

Yesterday Connor got his first "official" Valentine! It was from Miss Kiley in Florida! Kiley, I showed him your pictures and he smiled very big from ear to ear and grabbed your picture to take a closer look. He read your card and cant wait to meet you too! It wont be too much longer now.
As many of you know, there was already an arranged marriage between Connor and Kiley before either one of them were even born! In a couple of weeks they will meet for the first time, so hopefully they will like each other. I have a feeling that Connor will be swept off his feet by Kiley's sweet beautiful face!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I will have to tell Lacy that Miss Kiley is going to have some competition! Well I guess it will be tough since there was already an arrangement made! I think Sailor will have plenty to choose from since it seems there are only boys being produced these days.

Lindsey said...

aww that is just too cute! cant wait for them to meet :)

Ashley said...

What an adorable little couple that will be!!

Anonymous said...

I love it...love notes already! I am soooo excited about seeing yall soon! Love you!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

You are so sweet to post this on here! Kiley just got Connor's in the mail too! Please tell Connor that she said thank you. The bracelet is precious. I am going to take a pic of her with it and post on my blog. She loved the pics of Connor, we have them on our fridge!