Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

My new game!



Pops and Grannie got Connor a basketball goal and ball this weekend and he is loving his new game! He still needs a little assistance shooting it, but he definitely understands the concept. Dont worry Pops, you wont need to help me next time you see me! Thank you for my new toy!! I had fun playing with you this weekend!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

We had a great time today too. It is crazy to see all of us with babies. I still have to remind myself from time to time that I am a mom and not still a kid myself. Anyway, Connor was impressive today showing off his newly learned skills, it is so exciting to watch him knowing that is just around the corner for us. I will difinitely e-mail you the pics.

Anonymous said...

Connor's so sweet. I'm glad I got to see him this weekend. I love his face expressions! Kim

Jeremy and Lacy said...

That is awesome that he is starting out early!!

Susie Thompson Wilkie said...

Connor tell daddy you're going to be a Tall Great Basketball Player he always wanted to be! Just look at that form!?! PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE. . . And our little feller will be terrrrrific!!!YEA! Love Aunt Susie