Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

He's a fan already!

OK, so its probably not the best thing for a 14 month old to watch... Dont worry he is only interested in the theme song for now!

8 comments:

Wadsworth Family- said...

I haven't watched Days since high school.Is Stephano still alive?I'm sure Sammy and Lucus are still stirring up trouble. I need to watch it so I can catch up.

Anonymous said...

dont worry you can miss it for years and then catch right back up in one day of watching!!! hahahaha

Lindsey said...

that is hilarious tara. i love all of his cute facial expressions.. priceless!

Tara said...

Amanda- Funny you ask, Stefano just came back this year and now he is in a coma... Lucas is off to prison, but Sammy and him are married and just had a baby. If you need any more info, let me know! Ha!! JD is right, just watch it for one day and you will catch right up.

The Clifton Family said...

Hey, no one needs to knock Days! I love it, too! I TiVo it and watch it at nights-- that way, when something stupid is on there, I can fast forward! Don't you like the plot twist that Sean's sister is alive! But, wouldn't you know they would kill her off! Ha ha. You have made me want to go home now to see what happened!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!

Ashley said...

That is too funny!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

He is so precious! I love that he gets excited just hearing the music! It is kind of catchy!!!