Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Aidan's Birthday Party

Today we went to the Poole's house for Aidan's fourth birthday party. Aidan's parents, Micheal and Marabeth have been friends of ours since we moved to Spring Hill and introduced us to our other good friends Jon and Beth. I am sure you have heard me talk about Juliane Hough (who is on Dancing with the Stars and has a hit country album out right now). Marabeth is her older sister and they live out in the country here in Thompsons Station and also happen to live close to Billy Ray and Miley Cyrus. Well, I dont know how much the Cyrus's actually live here now, with Miley's popularity but it is their main residence or at least used to be. We always love visiting with them at their beautiful home. It was such a beautiful day and they had quite the birthday set up complete with a blow up bouncy and Sno Cone truck. It had a superhero theme, which is why you will see boys and girls with their faces painted and batman, spider man and hulk costumes. Since Connor didnt have a costume, we decided to just go in regular clothes. We had a blast! It was so good to see old friends and catch up with everyone! I cant believe that Aidan is 4, it seems like just yesterday that I was waiting for his arrival at the hospital. Happy Birthday Aidan!!!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Looks like it was a blast! Wish I would have been there just to have a sno cone...I love them! Connor looked like he enjoyed his sucker the most. He is so handsome in his button up shirt...he looks like a little man!

Stan, Darby, Drake and Brock Allen said...

It looks like the party was so much fun!!!