Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Enjoying the beginning of fall!

I dont know what I am going to do when winter comes, because right now Connor wants to be outside all the time. As soon as he wakes up he tells me he wants to go "side" and it goes on and on until we actually go outside and then he pitches a fit when we have to come back in. This afternoon we enjoyed the beautiful weather and played outside until dinner time. Can you tell by all of the smiles that he is at his happiest when he is "side"!
His "twuck" (just like Pops)


We went to the backyard to play with Cooper and I saw all of the ripe tomatoes on the vine. My tomatoes got a late start this year and now they are coming in like crazy! Connor loves to help me pick.

As I was picking them off the vine, Connor made a pile in the grass of all of "Pawpaws tomatoes" as we call them. My little helper!

5 comments:

Betty said...

Oh-he is gonna love the pumpkin patch this year! Gentry's Farm has all kinds of fun stuff for the kiddos and I bet he would enjoy the hay ride! And you have to get a picture on the "twuck"!
Enjoy your weekend! The deck looks great and I can see the patio furnitire already, too:)))

Rachel@AllergenFreePlease said...

I bet Connor LOVES that truck! Brock wouldn't know what to do with himself. He would NEVER come inside :) Glad your tomatoes have come in...they look great!

Stan, Darby, Drake and Brock Allen said...

So cute!!! How great that he loves outside...you can tell he belongs to your family! I cannot believe how big he is!

The Deakins said...

The thing is that they continue to want to go outside for ever and ever!!!Turner will wake me up at 7:30 and ask if we can go play! Connor is a dollbaby!!! Can't tell who he looks like??

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Look at all of those tomatoes! Yummy! How fun...we have really enjoyed being outside this week too. There is nothing better especially now that the humidity is finally gone! WOOHOO! I love Connor's twuck..too cute!