Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Chuck E Cheese's

I promise this is the last slideshow from Connor's birthday! Ha! These are the pictures from Connor's actual birthday when we took him to Chuck E Cheese. We had a great time just playing the games and letting Connor have all of the fun. Of course as you will see in the pictures, we had fun too! Enjoy!

Click to play Chuck E Cheese's
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

5 comments:

Betty said...

Oh...it's so hard not to use those smilebox scrapblogs. I love it!

You all are one blessed family!!!

I still can't believe baby Connor is not a baby anymore!!!I refuse to see him as a big boy...in my eyes he will always be Ms.Betty's baby Connor!!!

Stan, Darby, Drake and Brock Allen said...

These pictures bring back birthday memories of us at Show-BIz! It looks like you all had a blast! Hope to see yall soon!

Anonymous said...

I miss and love my sweet Connor so much. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. I wish I could have been in on it. Tell Connor Nonna love him and will see him soon.

Casey said...

So cute, it looks like ya'll had a fabulous time! Connor is getting to be such a handsome little boy! I love the smilebox scrapblogs! I'm definitely going to have to try one of those! Hope you all have a great Christmas!

Nikki said...

It looks like y'all had so much fun, I can't wait to take Sailor there.