Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas! Happy Birthday Jesus!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas holiday! I will be taking a blogging break until after Christmas as I know most of you will as well. Enjoy the magic and take time to reflect on the true meaning of this holiday! Here are some pictures of my lil' Santa!


4 comments:

GrannieT said...

Beautiful child! Can't wait to see you all!

Kristy said...

Merry Christmas and have a blessed New Year!

Betty said...

Ho Ho Ho! And Merry Christmas to a very special family I hold near and dear to my heart! May the joy of the season be upon you all!

Love,
The Apples

Kandi said...

I love his outfit!!