Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Poor Gingerbread Man!

Last night I gave Connor one of the Gingerbread men that Mom had made and he immediately started licking on the cinnamon candy buttons. He disappeared for a minute and I wasnt sure where he went, he soon reappeared back in the living room so I didnt think much of it. However, when he returned it didnt dawn on me that the cookie was not with him. When I went to bed last night this is what I found...


The Gingerbread man was upstairs in my bedroom, beheaded, in my jewelry box. I guess this was a makeshift coffin of sorts! (Notice the little hand in the picture) I think Connor was paying his respects. Ha!

8 comments:

Stan, Darby, Drake and Brock Allen said...

That is way too cute! I don't think I could have waited to eat one of your Mom's cookies either!!!

GrannieT said...

I think the little weird elf guy ate it.

Betty said...

Yeah...maybe the elf ate him and Connor was just in the wrong spot at the wrong time???

Well...it could have been in the toilet where most boys like to put all their new found treasures!!! You just wait...this is just the beginning of finding things in all the oddest places!!!

Casey said...

That is the funniest thing! I love it that it was in your jewerly box! I'm a little behind on my blog watching, I love your new jewls...I'm going to have to show Bradley that post:)

Tabitha said...

That is hilarious!

Betty said...

No...of course I don't mind if you post the Carrie/Rylee video! You are too sweet to want to show off my All-American girl!!!

XoxO,
Betty

Anonymous said...

Oh no! My poor cookie. I hope that doesn't mean Connor did not like it. This is really too funny. I wonder what make him do that.

Jeremy and Lacy said...

So funny! Don't they do the cutest things!