Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Class of '97 Reunion


Connor and Lake (my friend Amanda's baby) playing on Saturday


My friend Amanda and her husband Jeff who now live in Texas
Sam and his wife Carrie
Monty, J.T., Ryan, and Renee'
Renee, Me and AmandaLiz and Amanda

Nikki, Kendra, Me, Liz, Amanda, and Carrie (Sam's wife)

Nikki and Joe and "baby P"Class of 97What is soo funny?Everyone with their "significant other"

I officially feel "old"! I attended my 10 year high school reunion this weekend! It was great to see everyone and meet every ones family, and see how people had "changed" and "not changed"! I started off the weekend by attending my friend Nikki's baby shower on Friday night. She is having a girl and is due September 16th (I think?). Then on Friday night we went out to the "Country club" (Liz, I still think we need to suggest your idea to the city! Ha Ha!) for an informal gathering. On Saturday afternoon we met at the Rockwood Sport Complex with the families. It was wonderful to see every one's kiddos! Then on Saturday night we had dinner at Calhoun's on the lake in Lenoir City. It was very nice! Kudos to Renee, Nikki, Kendra, and Terri for organizing the whole thing. You all did a great job! I cant wait till the next in another 10 years!! Wow, I will really be ancient then!







4 comments:

Lindsey said...

blast from the past! haha that is so fun :) mine will be here before you know it so i am glad to get the good idea of Calhouns... great idea! Fill me in on any other tips b/c of course I will be helping to plan ours :)

Darby said...

I'm glad you had a great weekend! I can't believe you had your 10 year reunion...that means mine is right around the corner!

Denira Baird Williams said...

everyone still looks the same!!! It's hard to believe that you all were seniors when we were freshman....that just means ours in right around the corner!!! Glad you had a good time!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

How funny to see some of these people after so long. Looks like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing the pictures!