Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Which one is NOT Connor?





Although I am sure that it most of you can figure this one out, I thought it was pretty funny to look at this! As I was looking through Connors 6 month pictures, I decided to look again at our baby pics to see the resemblances. Well as everyone knows, when Connor was first born he looked a lot like his Mama. Now, Connor is "dead on" his Daddy for sure! Yes, you guessed it! The third picture down is actually Brad when he was 6 months old!!!! Can you believe the resemblance! It will be exciting to see the comparisons as the years go by!

8 comments:

Darby said...

I cannot get over how much he looks like Brad!!! It is just so wild!

Anonymous said...

Yes, he is for sure Brads. If you look Connors face is more round than Brads, but the forehead is Brad's for sure. I still think it is a mixure of you both. He is just too cute.

Lindsey said...

wow that is crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

Now we just need a beautiful curly haired little girl to go with him!! Just kidding of course, but someday maybe???
Grannie

Tara said...

Yes, SOMEDAY! Not anytime in the near future though I am afraid! Ha! I have a strange feeling that Connor is going to be a rowdy one!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Oh my goodness I cannot get over how much they look alike! He is just so precious!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday Tara! Pam

Denira Baird Williams said...

Happy Birthday Tara!