Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Friday, July 20, 2007

My "Big Boy Cup"


Connor is doing so well on his new sippy cup! To anyone that is trying to get their baby to take one, I would strongly suggest the Nuby cup with a straw! After trying many others, this has been the only successful way to get him to drink. I think now that he has the hang of it, I might try the others without a straw and see if he can figure it out.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the suggestion. I will go out tomorrow and look for one! Chloe can drink from a sippy cup (sort of) but only if I'm tilting it up for her!

Darby said...

I am so sad he is big enough to drink out of a big boy cup! I hope to see you all soon! I love yall!

Anonymous said...

That is the same cup I broke Kaitlyn on. She still has trouble with the others but I can't complain b/c she has been on the sippy cup since she was 6 months old.PT