Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I am 7 months today!








Today is July 18th and that means that it is time for another "month-day"! Hard to believe that 7 months ago today Connor was being born literally right now at this very minute!!

4 comments:

Darby said...

Happy 7 month Birthday! I can't believe that 7 months have flown by so quickly! Connor is so cute and look so happy! You all are doing an amazing job...he is one lucky little boy! Love yall!

The Rue Family said...

He has got to be the cutest little boy I have ever seen in my life!! You guys did good! Darby's right, he always looks so happy in the pictures! Too Cute!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

I cannot believe how big he is!! It looks like you have the best time with him!!! I would love to see yall, hopefully we will run into you in TN!!

Anonymous said...

I miss you all very bad! Can't wait til next weekend!!! Having my family keeps me going. Love you guys! AnAm