Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Sorry, It's been awhile

I know, I know, I haven't done a post in a while. We have been a little busy around here. To catch everyone up, we found another house and made an offer early last week. The house was already priced great, but we decided to offer a little less and ask them to pay closing costs. They accepted in an hour!!! We were shocked, especially with everything that we went through with the previous house. However, their only stipulation was that they wouldn't accept a sales contingency. We decided to take the risk and sign the contract to buy the house. SO, our house is on the market AGAIN! We are praying that someone will buy it soon because we close on September 7th! It is kind of nice though because this gives me plenty of time to do some packing. We have had some lookers but no offers as of yet. Please PRAY for us that the perfect buyers will come along and buy it without having to sell their house first. Since the market is slow right now that could make things very interesting! Anyway, my days are filled with cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning to keep the house "show ready". I must say that this is a lot of work. I have to get up an extra 30 minutes before work just so I can clean up after myself before I leave. Hopefully I wont have to do this much longer!

2 comments:

Darby said...

Woo-hoo! I am so excited for yall! I can't wait to see the new house! I will definitely be praying that your house sells quickly! I miss yall!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

How exciting! We will be praying for your house to sell quickly! Post some pics of the new house...I would love to see!