Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!


Ghost stories, anyone???
Connor is making monster faces with his flashlight!

Peek a boo!

Connor will be 9 months next week and he is so busy these days! He still isnt crawling (Praise the Lord!)! On one hand I want him to figure it out, but on the other hand I dont want him to move!! He is getting so big, I cant even believe it. He is pure joy and is happy all time. We are having so much fun with him!

5 comments:

The Rue Family said...

Tara, my goodness... He has got to be the absolute most adorable little fella I have ever seen. I look forward to checking your blog every few days to see new pics of him. It is so cute how happy he always seems to be and what a little ham he is when it comes to pictures! Too Cute! Congratulations on the new house!
~Tabitha (Wolfe)

Brett&Hillary said...

He is just soooooo adorable!!!

Denira Baird Williams said...

i LOVE the pic with the flashlight!!! He's adorable!

Anonymous said...

He might not be crawling but that sure doesn't stop him from rolling to wherever he wants to be. Good new from us, Jerry is almost finished with the bathroom remodel. It has been a little tense but one more day and we're done! Our last room to redo and it only tood 4 1/2 years! Love, Grannie and Pops

Anonymous said...

I just can't wait to get my hands on him. 3 wks is too long! I am looking forward to picture day and moving day. Just Connor and Nonna playing.