Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Friday, September 7, 2007

Proud owners of "2" houses!

Something to brag about, hugh? Today we closed on the new house! We are very excited to start moving, although it is a little overwhelming thinking of all of the stuff we have accumulated now. The last move wasnt bad because we were moving from an apartment to our 1st house,but as you know, 4 years + a baby = STUFF! The great thing is that we are set to close on our other house October 5th so we have about a month to move which is GREAT! The inspection is scheduled for in the morning, so pray for us that they wont come back to us with a long list of things to fix! I cant imagine this since our house was only built in 2003. Well, I had better get back to things around here. Connor is napping and Brad is at the new house installing hardware. Connor wouldnt take his nap there, he always knows when he is in a strange place. I guess he better get used to it, he doesnt know yet that it is his NEW HOME!

2 comments:

Darby said...

Congratulations!!! Praise the Lord eveything has worked out so perfectly! I can't wait to see the new house! I miss yall so much! Love yall!

Anonymous said...

The new house is gorgeous! Can't wait to see how Tara and Brad make it theirs. We had a wonderful time with Connor on Friday. He is so precious and I think he likes Grannie after all! Good luck this week trying to get ready for the "big move." Love, Grannie and Pops.