Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Our Handsome little fella at 9 months!







Hmmm.... How many more of these things are they going to take?





Bright eyes!
Ummm, cant you see I'm falling here!!






Here are Connor's 9 month pictures and you can tell I am so proud of them! He always does great when it comes to picture time. It helps that he is surrounded by women and girls trying to get him to smile and laugh in any way they can. This time, there was a new "girl" for Connor to flirt with. She sat in front of him and he just gazed at her the whole time! Since Connor isnt walking yet or standing on his own, we did our best to prop him up so he could look like a big boy for his pictures. It worked pretty well, most of the time. I dont know if you could tell but in the picture with Connor and the gate, his head was leaning on the gate. Mom went with me for picture day and she propped him up real quick then ran away so they could get the shot. It turned out pretty cute, even though he wasnt smiling. I had to pick and choose which ones to put on here because there are many many more. All smiles! I think they all turned out great, once again another tough decision on which to choose... We are going to be broke from here till the end of the year buying pictures. In November he gets his Christmas pics made, then his birthday pictures in December!!! I cant wait to see them all, of course I will share them with all of you as well!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Connor's pictures are great! He takes really awesome pictures! How do you even choose? Save me one!! Jordan always took great pictures like that and now he hates to even get them made and then when he has to get them made you can't get a smile out of him for nothing. I still love them though. Summer on the other hand would get hers made all day if she could. She loves it. Oh well, I guess that's just part of growing up. They grow up way to fast.

Lindsey said...

those are SO good tara! how did you get him to be such a poser and love the camera? ha I am afraid i will scare my kids b/c i will have it out so much :) love those overalls!

Brett&Hillary said...

Tara Connor is cute as a button as he always is!!! I do love the overalls.... He is growing up to be such a handsome boy!!!! That is right his 1 year birthday is just right around the corner, now that is hard to believe...

Nikki said...

Connor is quite the little model. He is just too cute. I especially love the outside pictures.

Darby said...

I absolutely LOVE these new pictures! I cannot get over how big Connor is getting and how cute he is!!! I miss you all terribly and can't wait to see you all very soon! Love yall! Give Connor some lovin' from his Aunt Darby!

The Davis Family said...

Oh, these are great!! I love the overall pics!!

Wadsworth Family- said...

What a little stud! Lake is getting ready to take his one year pictures next week, I'm still trying to decide on outfits! Amanda

Tabitha said...

I love all the new pictures!! They are really great. We miss you guys!

LeeAnn said...

Hi Tara, I haven´t seen you guys in ages- and my goodness- cannot believe the little man you have! He is precious. I think he looks just like you. I´m glad things are going so well for you. Hopefully we´ll run into each other one day during our visits home. Take Care, LeeAnn

Jeremy and Lacy said...

He is sooo precious! The last picture is my favorite. I hear you on the spending so much money on pictures...I just love them!

Anonymous said...

As usual I have his new picture as the background on both of my computers. Everyone at work loves watching him grow! Hope to see you soon! Love Grannie & Pops