Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Thursday, September 6, 2007

4 comments:

Tara said...

Only 5%, I think there was some kind of error here! I guess Connor looks more like me than I thought...

Nikki said...

I'm still not sure. He has changed so much and continues to change through every blog. I saw Tara at first but now a little more Pudge? I want to try the meter but I'll have to get my mother-in-law on the ball because she can only produce pictures of my brother-in-law so far...Poor Joe just wasn't photographed much I guess.

Anonymous said...

hey girl! that is so cool! i am going to have to try this with H. I am glad that things are working out about the house! as you know it has been crazy here and I am playing catch up! I am so thankful that someone is buying your house and I will be praying that everything continues to work out! Love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Connor can't lose on looks either way! What a good-looking family! Love, Robin