Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Birthday shout outs!

First I want to apologize for not doing this first one sooner... Its not that I forgot, because I sent a card in the mail but forgot to put it on my blog. Sorry Darbs! Anyway, Happy Belated 28th Birthday Darby! Darby's birthday was on July 5th!! I hope you had a great day! Love ya!

Me, Connor and Darby at his birthday party
Happy Birthday to Pete who turns 34 tomorrow (Saturday)! We love ya, Pete and are so glad you are part of our family. Wish we were there to help you celebrate. We will see you real soon! Enjoy the cake, little guy! LOL (inside joke)

Amanda and Pete at my brothers wedding

This picture isnt very good of Connor, but I can assure you he isnt upset at Pete. He loves him and Pete, you are too good to our Connor!

And lastly, Happy Birthday to my friend Courtney on Sunday! Courtney is my fellow UT classmate and college roommate. Court now lives in the Big Apple so therefore, I dont get to see her near enough! Love ya Courtney and I hope you have a wonderful birthday! We are going to come to the big city to see you one of these days. Maybe we can see the Yanks in the new stadium next year. Brett is talking about making a trip, we will see... Happy Birthday!!!

Carrie, Me, and Courtney

This picture was taken 3 Christmas's ago at my house. Wow, I cant believe it has been that long since I have seen you Court! We must plan a visit soon!!!

4 comments:

carriehayes said...

oh that was taken the day before i found out i was pregnant. oh...we look so young... Happy Birthday everyone!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tara! I'm so sad it's been like 3 years since I've seen ya'll. I need to plan a trip to TN to see Connor & Hayden, hopefully this fall sometime. I was thinking of you yesterday...I finally saw WICKED and it was INCREDIBLE!! The whole time I was thinking Tara would love this!!! Whenever you guys come up you MUST see this since you love the Wizard of OZ so much!!!

Darby said...

Thank you so much for the birthday wish!!! Also, thank you so much for my sweet gift! I appreciate you so much! We must get together as soon as I get back in town! I miss yall! Love you!

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

Loving the comment on Pete! He laughed about the little guy thing and said that he will have to pay you back on here! That is if he can figure out how to do anything on it.