Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Cooper

Another birthday to celebrate... some of you are probably saying "give me a break, all of this for your dog!" but if you know us, Cooper is a part of the family! Sure we get a little frustrated with him from time to time, but we still love him the same! It was 5 years ago that we became "puppy parents" to our little Cooper. Here are pics from along the way...


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to our Grandpuppy! We love you! Grannie & Pops and your relatives, Dakota, Chelee, Forrest and Gracie

The Davis Family said...

That is the cutest thing! You have some really sweet pictures of Cooper. I love the one in the kiddy pool!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Cooper!!! He is too cute.

Anonymous said...

Tara, This was so cute. Tell Cooper Grand Maw and Birdie said Happy Birthday. Mom

Nikki said...

I love the slideshow. Sometimes it seems like we have more pictures of Beamer than Sailor, only because he is so much older. We celebrate every year Nov, 15 for Beamer's day! They were our babies before the babies!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

How sweet, Happy Birthday Cooper!