Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Learning good habits early!

Connor has found a new favorite hobby... brushing his teeth. Connor brings me the toothbrush about 3 times a day and says, "water". I let him run it under the water and then he gets the toothpaste out for me. It is so cute. I tried to take a little video of him, but it was a little hard trying to be the dental assistant and camera man at the same time. Sorry if it is a little shaky. As you can see at the end, it is a little hard to keep him in the same place for long. What a busy body. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TARA, ONE MORE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! WE HOPE YOU HAVE HAD A GREAT DAY. LOVE, DORIS AND RONNIE

Anonymous said...

Tara I hope you had a great Birthday! Thinking of you yesterday!!
Love Court

Casey said...

Tara, that is too cute!! His dental hygienist will be proud:) Happy Birthday!!

Owings Family said...

HA! I was going to say that his dentist would be so proud!! :)

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

Such a big boy!