Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Gentry's Farm



On Saturday we made our first trip to Gentry's Farm in Franklin. We were going to go to a local farm here in Spring Hill, but after looking into it we decided that going to Gentry's would be better for Connor. We are so happy with what we decided because they had so many neat things for toddlers. It was quite warm, so we skipped out on the hayride but had a great time with all of the other activities on the farm. Connor was so excited to pick out a "punkin" as he calls it. As you will see from the last picture above, he was quite proud of "his" little pumpkin. I cant wait to carve them with him this year! Here are some pictures from our trip.

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

Look at that cute outfit he is wearing! Someone sure has good taste. Ha ha. Looks like you all are enjoying fall too! I love all of the characters he sleeps with and I like the pic of DUCK and Goofy with Connor on the steps! Hope you all are well!

Rachel@AllergenFreePlease said...

SO cute! How fun! Hopefully we will get Brock to a pumpkin patch this weekend

Stan, Darby, Drake and Brock Allen said...

I love the pictures! It looks like it was a blast!!!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

How fun! I wish that we lived closer so we could do stuff like this together! :( It is supposed to be really cool here this weekend, so I think we are going to try to hit the Pumpkin Patch too! I can't wait! Last year was our first time and I have looked forward to going again all year! Love all these sweet pictures!