Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Sorry folks..

I was changing some things around on my blog tonight and I erased the background template that I had and now the website that I got it from is down. That is why some of the text is unreadable right now. Sorry, it will be fixed by next week. I am going out of town this weekend and I will try and get it back up if I can. Have a good one!

4 comments:

Betty said...

Oh...but that sweet fall pumpkin picture of Connor is adorable despite the technical difficulties! Hope the weekend is full of fallish fun!

The Richards-Rod, Suzanne, and Addie said...

That is such a cute picture of Connor at the top of your blog!

Anonymous said...

hey!!! I love the new blog look! wow mine is so plain jane! let's try to get together before Christmas! can't wait to catch up!

The Clifton Family said...

Ok... so I need to ask how you got your words to come up in front of the picture of Connor on the top of the blog? I typed something into the box where the title goes, but it doesn't show up??! Augghh.. let me know if you did something cool.

Your pumpkins are adorable!