Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

What a difference a year makes!


When I looked back at pictures of Connor this time last year, I couldnt believe it! I dont remember him being this little!

October '07 (9 months)

October '08- (21 months)


October '07- (9 months)


October '08- (21 months)


Here are some more pictures from our day on Friday! We were outside cleaning up on the deck and the sun was right over top of us. I ran in and grabbed this hat and he kept it on the whole time! I couldnt believe it, since he usually will not wear anything on his head. I love it!

Here are some more pictures from our day...


6 comments:

Betty said...

I can't believe how BIG he is either! It is amazing how much they change in one year! He looks like a little man now compared to last year! I love that sweet boy! Thank you Tara and Brad for entrusting him with me 3 days a week! He has been a true blessing in my life in soooo many ways!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

Those are too cute! Thanks for letting us come out this weekend. We had a good time with you all! Can't wait til the next visit. Have a good week!!!

Rachel@AllergenFreePlease said...

Connor looks SO cute with his hat on...looks like a big boy :) Can't believe how much he has changed. I have a picture of Brock on the desktop of my computer from Gentry's last year and he looks like such a baby...it is crazy!

Denira Baird Williams said...

he has grown so much over the year!!Those pictures showing that are priceless!!! One thing hasn't changed though...he's still so completely adorable!!!!

The Davis Family said...

He is getting cuter by the day! I love the hat pictures!!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Oh my goodness I cannot believe how much bigger he is! So precious! I love him in that hat too!