Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

My little baker!

Well sort of... Lets just say that I made the cupcakes and he helped me decorate them. I thought they turned out pretty good...good job Connor! I demonstrated to him where to put the pumpkins and he did the rest. He has been so deprived since he was so allergic last year and has only had cake a few times. Needless to say he loves the icing just like his Mommy and Daddy!


Decorating with a few...

...and eating a few too! I'm done Mommy, the icing is all gone!the other half that ended up in the floor!

2 comments:

Rachel@AllergenFreePlease said...

The cupcakes turned out really cute!

Kandi said...

Great looking cupcakes! Mine never turn out looking good, I am not a good baker. Looks like Connor enjoyed them :)