Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

3 Year Pictures

Last week I took Connor to have his 3 year pictures made. I know it is a little early since he wont officially be three until December, but last year we decided that since he has a winter birthday we would have pictures made during a different season every year since I like the outside pictures and it isnt really possible to do those in December. We picked fall this year and will probably have spring or summer pics made next time. We havent had pictures made in a year and I really thought that Connor would be a little more cooperative than he was. When Connor goes to a strange place or is around people he doesnt know he will be very quiet and stay in his shell until he feels comfortable. Usually this process takes about 30 minutes or so. Next time I think I will be arriving early and let him get more adjusted to his surroundings before starting a photo shoot! With this said, I was very pleased with the pictures we did get and I love the serious faces because it gives him that model look (kind of like the magazine ads).









6 comments:

GrannieT said...

these are my favorite!

My Barnes Boys said...

Tara, those are GREAT pictures! It's so hard to believe how fast they grow up!

Kandi said...

Love them, serious face and all!!

Rachel@AllergenFreePlease said...

So Handsome! Great pictures!

LeeAnn said...

These are great Tara. He looks so deep in thought. How cute!

Nikki said...

These pics are amazing as they always are. BTW I really want to make a donation for the great cause but I never have my purse with me by the computer. I really hope I don't forget. It seems that I spend less and less time on the blog.