Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Gentry's Farm

We went to Gentry's Farm again this year, however this year we went with friends which made it all the more fun! The kids really enjoyed themselves and Connor LOVED going to the pumpkin patch! Anything that involves a garden and picking vegetables gets him super excited! That is the Neal bloodline coming out in him for sure. The weather was also better this year. It was perfect! Amazing how it can be 54 and cloudy one day and then 68 and sunny the next!

We got to pick out our pumpkin in the pumpkin patch, go on a hayride, walk through the corn maze and hay maze, as well as a few other activities they had for the kids. We had a great time and enjoyed spending the day with friends! Cant wait to do it again next year...a> Uuuuugggghhh...this pumpkin is heavy!
Helping Mommy pick out the perfect one!

So many to choose from!

We took a few tumbles too! Those pumpkin vines are good at tripping those little feet.



The hayride or (payride) as Connor calls it...hey where is the hay?











Connor and Lily
Connor, Noah, and Lily
It was impossible to get all of them to get in the picture and smile. Noah was having a meltdown so he didnt make it and this is the best shot I could come up with!
Lily, Caly, Emma, and Connor
Corn Maze...Connor was leading our group of course!


0 comments: