Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Connor's GIANT Glowworm







On Sunday we held an open house to try and get some more buyers to see our house. Since we had to leave the house for the day, we went to Lebanon to visit Nonna, Grandy, Uncle Brett, and Aunt Hillary. When we arrived Connor had a huge present to open. No, there was no special occasion. They just wanted to spoil him since he was the only grandson and nephew on the Neal side. Here are some pictures of Connor on his giant glowworm (as we call it). He loved chewing on its antenna's! Thanks you guys, Connor loves you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tara I don't know if you should have put that picture of me on there. I look like I could be scarey to Connor. I hope everyone realized he was laughing at me. I know I look like I could just eat him up and I could. I love my little Connor!

Katie said...

The worm is so cute and Brett looks a little sunburnt.

Lindsey said...

Aww they are such a good little aunt and uncle! I cant wait until my niece or nephew gets here in March.. they are going to be in trouble :)

Nikki said...

That is sooo cute. Aunt's and uncle's are great.

Denira Baird Williams said...

Aww....Brett looks like such a proud uncle!!!