Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Friday, August 24, 2007

House Update

I wanted to give everyone an update on what has been going on with the house this week. As you all know we were very excited that we got our first offer on Monday. Just to recap, we counter offered because the price they offered was low and they wanted a sale contigency for their home in Memphis among other things. Well, they rejected our offer. Their realtor said they decided to go with the new construction home that they had been looking at. Apparently they needed more time to sell their house, which I dont blame them because we are in the same situation trying to sell ours in a slow market. However, we dont have a sale contigency so we are going to have 2 houses soon! I just got a call that we have a showing tomorrow at noon and we have another open house planned for Sunday. Keep your fingers crossed that the perfect buyer will come along soon! Thanks for the prayers everyone!

1 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

I will be praying for you! Keep us posted how the showing and open house goes!!