Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Friday, August 24, 2007

Sailor enters the world!





Our good friends since childhood, Nikki and Joe had their baby girl Sailor on Wednesday! I thought I would help Heather in spreading the news, since Nikki and Joe have their hands full now! We are so excited for them to experience parenthood! They will be wonderful parents to their new baby girl! Congrats, you guys!!! I will pray for you this week, there are so many new things to learn at first! You all are about to experience more joy than you ever thought you possible! Happy Birthday Sailor!!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Oh my goodness, she looks just like Nikki!!! How exciting, I look forward to seeing more pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Nikki and Joe! Glad everything went well for the delivery. This is the first little girl grandchild for the Henleys. I guess they are all very proud and happy to now have a little girl to spoil. So happy for them. Nonna/Lori to the Henleys