Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

New House











I wasn't going to post pics of the new house until after we closed and moved in, but after many requests I am posting some pics from the MLS listing. I will be changing various things in the house after we move in, like the kitchen cabinets, building a fence and a few other things. I am sure that many more pictures will follow after we move in. The inspection is Friday, so if everything goes well we will be set to close on September 7th!! Please continue to pray for us that the perfect buyers for our house will come along SOON!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

does connor get to keep the bright pink princess room :) interested to see what you do to that for him haha.

Darby said...

I LOVE the new house! I can't wait to come see it in person! I am so excited for yall! I will keep praying for buyers for your house! By the way...I love your new hair! Talk to you soon! Love yall!

Wadsworth Family- said...

Yeah!!!! Trees and a Big Yard! Jeff and I are jealous...

Courtney said...

WOW!! I love love love the house. Thanks for indulging my curiosity! It's beautiful and I can see your stuff in it already. You must be so excited. I am so happy for ya'll. What a huge back yard, just think by next summer you could be chasing Connor through the sprinkler back there!!! I hope at some point I can make it down there to see it in person. Continued prayers that you find a buyer before your closing.
love and miss ya'll!

Nikki said...

Love the new house. We are so excited for you, however, I don't envy the packing and moving. I think you should keep the pink princess room and y'all just need to fill it with Connor a sister!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

The house is gorgeous! I am so glad that you posted pics! Jeremy loves that nice big yard, they are few and far between down here!

Tabitha said...

What a big house! I'm jealous (and happy for you guys). Connor's going to love that big yard when he's a little older. I hope everything goes smoothly for you all.