Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Monday, August 13, 2007

Mommy's Boy!



These pictures were made right before Connor's bath. I love that time with him because he is so happy! As soon as we enter the doorway to the bathroom, his face lights up because he knows that "bathtime" is ahead! He truly treasures that time and I know that I always will!

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

how sweet it is I am sure to have a momma's boy :)

Tabitha said...

You guys are so cute! Bath time is the best. It seems to be one of the only times that Matthew isn't yelling anymore. Unfortunatley as they get older they dislike their baths, lol.

Brett&Hillary said...

Those pictures are so adorable! The bottom picture looks like Connor is saying, " Dad ummmm we are busy"!!! LOL!!! I love all of Connor's facial expressions!!

Denira Baird Williams said...

This is way adorable! You can just tell from these pictures all the love in your family!

Wadsworth Family- said...

Love the shirt! Amanda

Tara said...

Oh no!! Amanda you werent supposed to notice! This is my dirty little secret that I still wear my Rockwood Chearleeding shirt, it is just so soft and comfy even though it does have a hole in it! ha!

Anonymous said...

Tara!! Cute pictures!! YOU look awesome!!! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Such good pictures of you two. It warms my heart to see these. I just can't wait to see him tonight and take care of him tomorrow.
Love Nonna