Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Friday, August 24, 2007

Hugs and Kisses to my Ducky! XXOO




6 comments:

Denira Baird Williams said...

this is so adorable!!!

The Davis Family said...

I love this!!

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see you all on Sunday! It seems like forever since 7/29! Of course there will be a couple of surprises for Connor! The duck pictures are great. Love, Grannie

Jeremy and Lacy said...

He is so precious in his ducky bath. Kiley is really starting to enjoy her baths now too, I love that time with her!

Anonymous said...

He is too sweet! Pam

Anonymous said...

Connor is adorable!