Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mr. Frog






I am trying to catch up my posts, I have been slacking lately since we have been so busy. I am taking the day to relax and I must say it is SO NICE! I am sitting here on the couch on the computer and catching up on my Day's reruns and I cant remember the last time that I did this! It is great!


Here are some pictures of Connor in his froggy robe after his bath the other night which was a gift from Connors Aunt Hillary. Thanks Aunt Hillary, we are just now able to fit in it and the arms are still a little long. Dont I look adorable, though?

4 comments:

Brett&Hillary said...

Connor you look so adorable in your froggy robe. Don't worry about the arms, you'll grow in to them soon. You are growing like a weed!!!

We love you "Mr. Frog"

Love,
Uncle Brett and Aunt Hillary

Jeremy and Lacy said...

I love the one with his tounge out, it is like he is really trying to get into character and look like one! He is sooo precious!

Wadsworth Family- said...

Connor,you are so cute in your robe!

Nikki said...

Connor is growing up so much. Thank you for adding us to your blog to help share the good news! We get so excited when we get a chance to check out everyone's new updates. Hope all goes well with the move. Can't wait to see you you guys and Sailor is so excited to meet Connor!