Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Busy Weekend

I am supposed to be taking a nap!
I wonder "how many" ornaments I will break this year?

Our lil' mechanic!

I am glad that the weekend is finally winding down. Even though I have to work tomorrow, it will seem more like a break than "work". Lets see, on Friday I cleaned house, washed clothes and got Connors Christmas pictures made. The photographer is an hour away so it pretty much takes the whole day for this. Yesterday, we (well Brad mostly) started the project of hanging a vanity light in our bathroom, washed more clothes, went to the grocery store, cleaned some more, got Christmas decorations out and decorated most of the house, bought Connor's Christmas and Birthday presents plus 2 other birthday gifts, cooked chili, and had a visit with Mom and Dad. Today, we completed the light fixture project, touched up paint on all of the walls of the house, spent some time putting some stuff in the attic, got the Christmas tree up, cleaned some more, AND went to dinner! Yaaahhh!

Whew, I am tired so I think I will retreat to bed. Good night! Hope you all had a nice and productive weekend as well!

...By the way, I got my new camera and LOVE it! We ended up getting a Sony Cybershot DSC-H3. It is one of the bigger models and has so many cool features. I am really enjoying it so far!

0 comments: