Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Birthday An Am!






This post is a little late... Last weekend we were fortunate enough to get to spend the weekend with Aunt Amanda, Pete, Pops, and Grannie. They all came down to spend the night on Saturday and on Sunday we celebrated Amanda's 25th birthday with her. We were so glad that she decided to spend her day with us. On Saturday we watched the UT game on PayPerView and then that night we went to the Cheesecake Factory in Green Hills. Yuummm! We each got a different piece of cheesecake and shared it. That is one of the best ways to get to try them all since they have like a billion different ones. On Sunday we spent the day at our house just watching Connor play and letting him entertain us. We then had more cake, that I made and gave An Am her gifts. It was a great weekend! Thanks you guys for coming to visit us. Amanda- we hope you had a great birthday! We will see you tomorrow when we travel to see you all. Stay tuned for pictures of the road trip.

0 comments: