Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas time is here!









Watching Daddy hanging lights...
I cut my hair again... What do ya think?

We have been decorating around here since the first of November, but this weekend we finally finished (well almost)! We spent Friday, Saturday, and Sunday putting lights on the house. Dont worry, it doesnt look like the Griswold's. Actually it is far from it. We just didnt realize that putting a strand of lights across the house would be so difficult. Since this is our first year here in our house, it took a while to figure it out. Finally we (Brad) got a sense of accomplishment. Brad did the lights on the house with a little help from me directing him. I know our neighbors thought we were NUTS because we were out there in the rain today trying to finish! It just goes to show you what lengths you will go to trying to work while your baby is napping! This is the only time we can get any chores done through the day.

I still have a few bushes to put lights on the left side of the house, but I will try to post pictures when this is done. I am going to wait for the rain to pass! Also, I know some of you have been asking for pics of the house. I will take some when it is a little cleaner around here. Decorating for Christmas makes a mess!

11 comments:

Wadsworth Family- said...

I love the hair, my just keeps getting shorter and shorter too;I guess it come with age and having a little boy. Not much time for straightening and flat ironing! The house looks great! Amanda

Anonymous said...

The house is beautiful and of course you are too! Can't wait to see everything in person in a few weeks. The Santa pictures are great. Love, Grannie

Anonymous said...

I love your hair!!! I am glad you have short hair with me!! :) The house looks beautiful!!!! All your decorations and the lights look great! Love you!!

Courtney said...

Both your hair and the house look amazing!!

Anonymous said...

I love your hair, I was just thinking the other day that I needed to get mine cut shorter. The house looks fabulous! I'm glad to see that you had Brad out working in the rain yesterday too, Bradley also put up some of our Christmas stuff in the rain. Connor still looks cute, even if he was a little unhappy to see santa!

Lindsey said...

wow tara.. the house looks great! can you come help me please? :)

and your hair is awesome.. maybe i need to cut mine more ha!!!

Katie said...

The house looks great! I am so excited that Christmas time is here! Your hair looks beautiful! You have such a fresh look. :)

Heather Robinette said...

Your house looks like it is straight out of a magazine. It's gorgeous! I like your hair too. The pictures of Connor peering out the window are great!

Anonymous said...

Brad and Tara, You all have done a great job on the house. It looks beautiful. Have I seen your hair since you cut it again? Never the less I love it and you are my beautiful daughter.

Tabitha said...

Your lights look so pretty! I can't wait to get ours out. The pictures with Santa are really nice too. I can't believe he's going to be one already!

Darby said...

Your hair looks so beautiful!!! The house is amazing! I can't wait to see it in person! Please give Connor some love from me! Love yall!