Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Playtime with Cooper

Here is a cute video of Connor trying to play with Cooper. Cooper isnt sure he wants to be friends just yet, although if someone gets his toys he is always ready to play even if it is with Connor. Now that Connor is mobile he chases Cooper around the house and Cooper just runs trying to escape. Cooper jumps on the couch at night when we are all in the living room. This used to be Coopers time when we would play with him and give him all of the attention. Now that Connor is requiring more attention, Cooper gets left out sometimes. I think he has done extremely well though considering how high strung he is. Connor on the other hand, LOVES his brother Cooper!

4 comments:

carriehayes said...

we have got to get the boys(all three) together!!! i remember how much H loved Cooper!!! miss you!!!

Casey said...

That is so cute!! I wonder how our dogs will do when the new baby gets here...they are used to getting all the attention!

Denira Baird Williams said...

This is too cute!!! You have the most adorable little boy Tara!!!

Courtney said...

Your boys are just too cute together. Conner is so happy, he is an absolute doll.