Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Connor's 1st Visit with Santa




Last night we ventured back out to the mall to get Connor's picture made with Santa. Mom asked me on the way if I thought he would cry. I said, "Oh no, Connor loves strangers." I also thought since he was so trained to smile in pictures that he would do great. Well, I am eating my words now. He didnt cry, but if he sat there much longer I am sure we would have saw some tears. He stared at Santa for the longest and then would stop and look at us, then look at Santa again. He pouted up a few times but never cried. I picked this picture but there was a good one of him about to cry and another one with him looking up at Santa. I would have picked that one but you couldnt see his face at all. It was very sweet though. I guess all in all, he did pretty well. Too bad he couldnt talk to tell Santa his Christmas list. Maybe next year...

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Connor is too cute in these pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I told you so. There is something about Santa that is just a little scarey to 1-2 year olds. That is only till they understand that Santa brings the toys. It is still an adorable picture and memorable moment. You will remember his reaction by the look on his face. I miss my Connor. Give him a kiss from Nonna. Love you all.

Tabitha said...

Has Connor been a good boy this year?? He's so cute!

Nikki said...

Tara, these pictures are soo cute. I can't wait to go meet Santa too!...Love the hair!

Darby said...

Too cute!!!