Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Getting ready for easter


I wonder if I could throw this in there?!

I have now decided that I need to do a little organizing this spring, by looking at this picture of my hall closet!

Here are a few pictures of us getting out the Easter decorations. Connor found his bunny basket from last year, pulled it out and walked around banging the eggs together for at least an hour. I am sure you have noticed that I dont get many good frontal pictures of Connor anymore. Since he is on the move, I rarely have time to snap any before he is walking somewhere else. I must say that he is wearing me out these days! I love seeing him explore, but I have to be on my toes. I feel like I never get a chance to just sit down without being "on edge". Ha! I know many of you are thinking to yourself that it is just beginning. He isnt even running yet. I cant imagine!



Connor is also learning so many new things these days. He can now give a high five. Last night he started oinking like a pig, when I was reading him his story. (It features a pig) I started making the noise in his ear and he started copying me. He thought it was so funny! He also heard Cooper out in the hall the other morning before leaving to go to Ms.Betty's. He didnt see him, but only heard his collar jingle. He looked at me and said "Pooopper". His version of Cooper! It was so cute! He also loves to gives kisses now. But be ready because it is "open mouth". Ha! We are definitely loving this time with him.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

You will definitely have to remember "Pooper" to tell him when he gets big.. that is hilarious :)

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so sweet! I cannot get over how much older he looks and how fast it is happening! Miss yall! Love you!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

That is so sweet! I love the "Pooper" story! You need to get him on video doing the pooper and the oinking thing! I know you are enjoying how animated he is now!